Thursday, July 7, 2011

Signature Flare Maxi--RM49

Signature Flare Maxi

We are pleased to present--Laureen
Miss Universe Malaysia Auditions 2010

Miss Universe Malaysia Auditions 2010

Thanks my Pretty and lovely Customer Feedback
Thanks for the maxi Kate, its absolutly gorgeous. All three judges for the Miss Universe Malaysia Auditions liked it and asked me where I got it. Its quality is just superb. Glad to have bought a total of 3 maxi dresses from you :D Its the perfect dress for every girl. Regards, Laureen





Other customer feedback

SY
the parcel has reached me safely. I love the maxi dress! Gonna wear it for a dinner this coming weekend :)
Thanks a bunch!


Sara
Hi Kate, I've just gotten the maxi's, just in time for my trip. Love the dresses, the material is perfect! Thank you so much!!
Aileen
Just to inform you I got the flare maxi dress yesterday. Very nice! The navy blue colour is really rich – very nice colour! Thanks for your fast reply and postage. Will definitely continue to support you!
Christine
Babe thanks so much for quick service and the quality of the maxis are super awesome!!!
I will order much more from you sooon!

Clarisse
I received the parcel today!! I must say the maxis are totally gorgeous!!! Great great dress with unbelievable price!! This is a dress for every gal!! :)

Qish
dear kate..
had received the black flare maxi juust now..
n had tried wore it..
guess what?feel just like miss universe even im not so beautiful like laureen..haha~
every girls should have them in their closet..i,myself had 4 of them..
tq dear~

Diana
hey girl.. just to inform you i have received the item.. very beautiful.. thanks!!

Anisah
Got d dress today. Thx. Have already tried it on -
its great, its just nice for relaxing by d beach etc.


Halter Flare Maxi Dress
Victoria Secret babies Lover~
With new enhancements for improved support and comfort.
The Most Elegant Maxi
  • Empire waist
  • Ruched front
Length:48"(From Bust)
Bust: 26-40"
Waist:38-44"
Hip: 45-52"
Price: RM49
Buy 3 RM139
mail me
ladieswebsite@yahoo.com
Material: Imported Polyester/Spandex
Available COLOUR
Maroon(SOLD),Beige

No comments:

^^


1 inch = 2.54 centimeters


What You Get is What You See!
How to get LadiesFash new stock update newsletter?
Please Sign in as LadiesFash Facebook member^^
LadiesFashFacebook

Every 8 days will have a new update!

Who havent received my email,please resend~~
thanks a lot
because too many enquiry,afraid miss out someone..hope this won't happen^^
MY Email Address: ladieswebsite@yahoo.com

Postage rate and Order Form

ladieswebsite@yahoo.com

Please fill in your order form, then mail it to us.

Stocks gone every minutes. So Fast GRAB!!!

Seller Location: Bandar Puchong Jaya

Enlarge below---Postage Rate



**Order Form

Fill in the Order Form Copy and paste to your email:)

Name:


Contact no:


Item Code(Colour):


Address:


Delivery Method: Post laju/ Kangaroo/ E parcel/Register Post


Payment detail:Maybank/ CIMB/Public Bank/ Hong Leong Bank

The garment has been specially hand treated in order to produce its unique character.

It’s totally normal for there to be some variation from one garment to another.

We’ve been born fashion, we’re here to stay

Ladies Fashion up to Dresses, Tops, Trousers, Skirts and more must have to wear it right now.

Our price is the cheapest on town. Just wants every Babe to dress up in different clothing in everyday.

Don’t worry will out of your budget because it won’t happen.

Q&A
1. Can I try or see the clothes before I buy?
Please understand this is an online store. No fitting.


2. Should I bear any extra charges?
No. Only the clothes price and the postage.


3. Can I return or refund the cloth regarding the size problem?
Sorry we don't accept any return and refund.


4. Can I exchange or refund the cloth I bought?
We don't accept exchange or refund.


5. When & how can I get my orders?
It takes about 2 to 3 working days once received your confirm order with payment.

Payment
Payment will be made via internet banking or cash deposit to our

Maybank , Public Bank, Hong Leong Bank

We will provide for you by email after comfirmyour order.


Delivery
Buyer must pay for the postage.